Optional Training for those Leading Groups
A series of one hour training sessions are to be held for group leaders who wish to learn more about Lectio Divina and how to lead a session for their group. If you wish to come to a session please contact Matt O’Connell on 366-9869 or email@example.com.
The Plan for the sessions and the dates / venues are listed below.
Venues and locations
1. Thursday February 23rd – Sockburn Parish Hall (106 Main South Road) – 7.30pm – 8.30pm
2. Tuesday February 28th – Sancta Maria Parish (Addington Hall – 70 Spencer Street) – 7.30pm – 8.30pm
3. Thursday March 2 nd – St Gregory’s Parish Centre (Cotswold Ave) – 10.30am – 11.30am
4. Saturday March 4th – St Joseph’s Parish Centre (133 Main North Road) – 10am – 11am
5. South Canterbury – To be advised 6. West Coast – To be advised
Plan for Training Session
.00 Opening Prayer
.05 Introduction to Spiritual Renewal Program
.10 Introduction to Lectio Divina and how it works
.25 Lectio Divina Group practice run
.50 Feedback and questions
.60 Conclusion and final prayer