Mission Team Supervisor
The Catholic Youth Team (CYT) Christchurch invites applications for the position of CYT Mission Team Supervisor (15 hours pw). Please email us at email@example.com or go to www.cyt.org.nz for more details about the roles and required skills and experience.
Applications close 6th January 2019.
- This key responsibilities of this role are:
- To Collaborate with other Mission Team Staff and Volunteers to provide pastoral care, spiritual guidance and practical advice for Mission Team members
- Work Collaboratively with the Mission Team coordinator to ensure Mission Team volunteers receive appropriate ongoing formation and training.
- Assist the Mission Team Coordinator with oversight and guidance of the Mission Team members in facilitation of their roles and the teams events.
- The Female Supervisor will have more focus on providing pastoral care for the young female mission team members.
John Paul II Centre for Life
Are you an experienced office administrator with good knowledge of Xero software?
Do you have a “can-do” attitude, an affinity with the Catholic faith and her teachings?
A part-time position is available at the John Paul II Centre for Life.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 351 3225 for details.